Liberty Hill

Liberty Hill was a small sleepy town on the northwest edge of the Austin area as you head out to the north side of the Highland Lakes. Best known for their schools, Liberty Hill ISD is the draw of this growing community with a new elementary school in gorgeous Rancho Sienna and the high school is just a few years old. Liberty Hill has many new construction homes as well as lots to build out. Ask me about my favorite builders and we'll go out and take a look.

Search Liberty Hill Homes for Sale.

This is where my parents built (coming here from their hometown of Gulfport MS to be close to grandkids) thinking they would be far enough away from it all. They bought 2 acres and slapped up a modular that we all called the family home for 10 years. The yard full of trees and a swing hanging from every one, a dry creek for a border, porches all around, one of them screened, not a house in sight. We sold that house in 2 days when they got ready to move back home and retire; it was my first listing. Thanks Mom and Brown (my stepdad).

No family gathering was complete without Parker's Salsa. They make it fresh and mom sometimes carries it back to MS with her when she visits. The same family of deer visited every night, and Brown had names for them all saying "Judy Fay come look it's that 3 legged one with the mama that just had babies...."

Lately we have seen some tasty wine come out of Liberty Hill as the Texas wine country expands to the north side. The Thirsty Mule is conveniently located offering a delicious variety of wines and a welcoming space to host gatherings.

Liberty Hill is beautiful with a charming downtown that over the last couple of years has been revived. Malted Grains is magazine worthy and they will need a bigger space before too long. Dahlia Cafe is my all time favorite for good home cooking, the best meatloaf in town except for Allen's at The Chunkey Cow down the road in Florence. HEB is coming soon to a busy intersection near you. Ideally, if you live in Liberty Hill, you work from home or have flex hours to avoid the busy rush hours on the road. Traffic getting out of town in the morning is a beast, though most Hillians will tell you Liberty Hill Living is worth it.

Search Liberty Hill Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 7530273
$359,900
Liberty Hill, TX
beds
baths
Property listed by Keller Williams Realty C.P.
Featured picture for the property 4250698
$407,429
Liberty Hill, TX
beds
baths
Property listed by Fruge Properties
Featured picture for the property 1457764
$424,872
Liberty Hill, TX
beds
baths
Property listed by Fruge Properties
Featured picture for the property 4230585
$440,715
Liberty Hill, TX
beds
baths
Property listed by Highland Homes Realty
Featured picture for the property 8425888
$399,900
Liberty Hill, TX
beds
baths
Property listed by Perry Development Management
All information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. All data is provided AS IS and with all faults. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
© 2019 Austin Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.

Today's Market Trends for Liberty Hill *

$387,860

0.03%

$154

0.01%

0.06%

June

May

-0.01%

0.12%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable