Cedar Park Leander

Cedar Park is a picturesque town on the Northwest outskirts of Austin, nudged in between Round Rock and Jonestown, south of Leander but part of Leander ISD, this charming little town will win your heart at first showing. Well thought out neighborhoods are lined with side walks and connected to trails leading to parks, pools, and sporting facilities...dining, shopping, Metro Rail, and the Texas Farmers Market.

Search Cedar Park Homes for Sale.

The gorgeous Highland Lakes are just a step away starting in Jonestown with the north side of Lake Travis, on to Lago Vista and Lake Marble Falls, Lake LBJ and on up to Inks Lake and finally the best fishing in Lake Buchanan (pronounced Buck Cannon).

Cedar Park is home to one of my favorite salons. Blush This Salon offers artistry in hair and fashion, fine and fun gifts, all with a lot of spunk. Have your HEB delivered while you get your hair done and shop for your BFF's birthday gift all in one place.

My family loves to eat in Cedar Park. Mandola's Italian is new with a playscape outside that seems to be up to code since all the parents are ignoring their kids on it. They have an awesome wine bar complete with Sangria frozen. Takara Sushi is for special occasions and now that the kids eat so much I'm re-thinking that all together. Torchy's Tacos is awesome for the salsa, fresh ingredients and soda fountain. Lupe Tortilla allows well-behaved dogs on the patio...needless to say, none of mine go to Lupe, however my friends' and aunts' dogs do and they are treated like royalty.

Deer Creek Ranch and Silverado West are my favorite neighborhoods in Cedar Park; Deer Creek Ranch for the tranquil beauty located close to the preserve and tucked away on the edge of Cedar Park and Silverado for the value with many homes under 350 and down to 270,000, the friendly streets and walkability. Silverado is also home to my HEB which in my opinion is the best for the fresh produce and expansive healthy living sections.

Interested in quiet living, convenient to everything you love to do? Call me and let's get you on the road to Cedar Park living! Learn more about the market here.

Search Cedar Park Leander Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 9788891
$228,500
Leander, TX
beds
baths
Property listed by All City Real Estate Ltd. Co AUSTIN
Featured picture for the property 9409744
$429,900
Cedar Park, TX
beds
baths
Property listed by Realty Austin AUSTIN
Featured picture for the property 3495818
$675,000
Leander, TX
beds
baths
Property listed by Keller Williams Realty C.P. AUSTIN
Featured picture for the property 5737405
$360,000
Leander, TX
beds
baths
Property listed by Keller Williams Realty AUSTIN
Featured picture for the property 8193417
$273,398
Leander, TX
beds
baths
Property listed by Brookfield Residential AUSTIN
All information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. All data is provided AS IS and with all faults. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
© 2019 Austin Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.

Today's Market Trends for Cedar Park Leander *

$415,840

0%

$154

0%

0.02%

April

March

0.07%

0.09%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable